Becoming an Effective Manager – Online – 23-0164
- Considering the role of the manager and management styles delegates will establish the purpose of their role, their natural style and ways of being flexible according to the circumstances.
- Considering the team; understanding your people, building a team, engaging with others.
- Attendees will start to consider how they can coach and lead their team into good performance.
- Understanding the difference between managerial & non-managerial work and prioritising accordingly.
- Performance management and CPD attendees will look at performance as a process that encourages responsibility and self-assessment.
For new managers or those wishing to refresh.