Ear Irrigation Update – Rotherham Accredited
What you will learn
- To revise the basic anatomy and physiology of the ear
- Understand the prevention of ear problems, considering the patient holistically.
- Understanding of the decontamination of equipment
- Understanding of documentation in relation to ear care
- The ability to undertake ear care within the boundaries and limits of their professional competence, responsibility and accountability
- An understanding to complete the competency handbook, consistent with their individual level of skill and knowledge.
This course is aimed at Nurses and HCA’s who have completed the Rotherham Diploma Course or 2 day HCA Ear Irrigation & Instrumentation for Healthcare Assistants and Other Support Workers course.
Session time: 09:15-13:00