Influenza Immunisation, Pneumococcal, B12 and Shingles Update
What you will learn
- Current Influenza Programme
- Storage & Management of Vaccine – Cold Chain
- Correct Administration of Vaccine
- Flu vaccine for babies and children
- Anaphylaxis & its Management
- Consent & Legal Aspects
- Pneumococcal disease
Please note: This course does not cover childhood immunisations, so therefore does not act as the annual update for registered nurses.
This course is an Update and therefore not suitable for those who have not given vaccines before.
Nurses should look for the Immunisations & Vaccination Initiation course, and HCAs should look for the Injection Technique and Immunisation training course instead.
Session time: 13:00-16:00