MASCED Pro Training – Melanoma and Skin Cancer Early Detection – Online E-Learning Programme
What you will learn
- Identify and interpret common signs and symptoms in the assessment of the most common forms of potential non-melanoma and melanoma skin cancers.
- Demonstrate appropriate clinical decision-making in taking action to refer or sign-post clients/patients to appropriate services.
- Utilise effective communication techniques in the education of their clients/patients in relation to the identification, management and prevention of sun damage and skin cancer.
- Gain access to the tools and resources with which to extend the provision of vital information on the prevention and early detection of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer into and across their patient community.
The MASCED (Melanoma and Skin Cancer Early Detection) online accreditation programme has been developed by the national skin cancer charity ‘Skcin’ to educate key influential healthcare professionals on the detection of suspicious lesions that may be observed on their patients skin. The objective of the accreditation is to raise awareness of the early signs and symptoms of the UK’s most common and fastest rising cancer and promote the early detection of melanoma to improve prognosis and save lives.
The training is available online and can be undertaken at a time convenient to the learner. Upon receipt of funds for payment learners will be sent an exclusive promotional code and details of how to register and access the training with 48 hours.
- You receive quality printed materials and a MASCED PRO training guide via post.
- You have access to the online e-course, certificate of completion and resources to share with your clients/patients.
- The training is online and can be undertaken at a time suitable to the learner and the training available 24/7
- The training has been reviewed and is supported by the British Association of Dermatologists
- The training has also been reviewed and is supported by the British Association of Skin Cancer Nurse Specialists and British Dermatology Nursing Group and positively reviewed in their professional journal.
- The training has also been reviewed by the College of Podiatry and worth 3 CPD points and is ideal for podiatrists/chiropodists and all Allied health professionals that come in contact with patients skin.
- 96.6% of learners already completed have awarded it a 5 star review.
The training takes 1.5-2 hours to complete and can be stopped and saved at any point. Online prompts exists on the top right corner of every screen by way of an eye icon on every screen, to assist leaners if they get stuck on a question or need assistance.